Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No mess more stress

A Sick Day

A boy full of energy when confined to bed , makes the mother more stressed .

Stop running , Stop Jumping , I am so missing it all . 

I prefer the mess than the stress . 

Totally dislike the sight of him on bed  . 
We have our weekly test every Wednesday , but my main concern is not the test . Its the assembly act on Thursday.


Yes " It sounds funny  I know , but

He has been practising and really working on it for tow weeks now. 

 I believe life has many test and he has many to give . 

 I am serious when its studies ; can't forget that he is an awesome orator and has good command on stage .

He has to enact the following lines 

Kaccha hu ya pakka , hu fibre mei achha 
Mujmey hai vitamin A , B , C , D
Niyamat roop se khaye toh ,
Ho jaye rog freee free free ,
Tum sab ka yaha kya hai kaam ,
Mei hu gunwan 
Mei hi rahunga iss bag mei
Papita mera Naam 


I am just hoping when he goes to school on Thursday his teacher still keeps him as a part of the act and lets him perform . He might get disappointed if he is not able too . 

We don't know what may be the case  but I am sure in both ways he has a learning . 

Hoping for the best and soon recovery :)

Love you Vineesh . 






1 comment:

  1. So how was it today? Did he stay in the act eventually? How is he feeling now? Is he better? Do take care! Give him a lot of love from bua <3

    ReplyDelete