Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
Few days ago ..........



We were watching Om Shanti Om and there he starts with his questions . Mom , how can Sharuk Khan be born again . Then I just explained him the concept of rebirth and then the conversation turned into good and bad , heaven and hell in context with the characters . I just happened to give him some worldly gyan . We are reborn 7 times ( the whole saath janamo wala thing ) . I found it weird myself talking to him like this but it was all on a casual mode .

Children remember what they have to . If I tell Vineesh u have to brush ur teeth every day . He may skip it but if I promise him a cookie for his good work. He could keep reminding me the same to eternity .

The Perfect day 



Vineesh woke up with a smile .
Went to school smile .
Home with a smile .
Finished his work like a superman .
Obeyed me like how Lord  Ganesh obeyed his mother .
To my surprise Vineesh ate food like Chota Bheem .


Usually when the whole day is so perfect u start wondering hope it ends well too .


We were just  about to sleep after out story telling session . As  I stepped  out of his room . He gets up walks to me at the door . I thought here goes the perfect day . I assumed he wanted to sleep in our room .  Just  before I could tell him Vineesh u have to sleep in ur room . He just  hugged  me and said  mom  I wish that in all my seven lives I get u as my mother.

He touched my soul.

I just hugged him back and held him in my arms till he decided to go back on his bed and sleep .

We usually blame the children for not having a good day . I just thought if I would have started speaking before I heard him then it would have no longer been a perfect day .

So , Yes I am trying my best to hear out to Vineesh before I assume things . 



Hope to have much more perfect days .

No comments:

Post a Comment