Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nanu a star in sky .

Vineesh is growing he understand a little about life and death . He has started to know that we all can die and I told him that who die become a star and they are close to God .

A couple of times he has asked about Nanu . Sometimes he gets very emotional.

We are moms house 8th April and suddenly he asked Mama my Nanu is your papa. I said yes Vineesh . He suddenly said but he is not there with u he is become a star . It is so sad that you don't have your papa. ( I could just see and sense the fear in his mind of not having someone around whom u love ).

I was silent for a moment and then suddenly said yes it is dear , but you are there to take care of me right . Nani is also there and that's why we have a family . He dint respond and just got back in play .

Sometimes it's so difficult to understand an emotion and explain it . They are so innocent .They can just touch u r heart and leave u speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment