Saturday, January 9, 2010

Favourite Colour Blue.

From childhood Vineesh has been fascinated by the colour Blue . He kept trying to crawl . We use to roll his toys and ask him to crawl and reach up to it but he was not so enthusiastic about it . One day we rolled the small parachute oil bottle which had always been his favourite toy , and there he started crawling towards it .

Few days back I gave him a sheet to colour the picture's which start with leter Z . He coloured them all blue . I asked him " Zebra - blue" ? he turned and said " No its black and white but BLUE is my favourite colour ".

For so many years I thought its was the rolling of the bottle that made him move towards it but may its was the colour blue . Guess I 'll never figure that but yes today his favourite colour is
" BLUE"

No comments:

Post a Comment